Comprehensive Dental Care and Sedation Dentistry
Here at Cedarwood West Dentistry, Dr Seheult offers
- Comprehensive Exams – Comprehensive Exams are exactly that, Comprehensive! Dr Seheult takes the time to thoroughly evaluate and discuss your dental health desires/concerns. You will always be involved with the discovery process of what your current level of dental/oral health is, and where you want to go with it. Your treatment here is completely up to you as we are here to help guide you with recommendations and options that best fit you.
- Professional Cleanings – Dr. Seheult personally performs all periodontal procedures here at Cedarwood West Dentistry. When you come in for a routine check/cleaning, you will still see Dr Seheult the entire visit and will not be transferred to a Hygienist or Assistant.
- Fillings – We do not place amalgam/mercury fillings fillings here. All filling materials are non-metallic tooth colored fillings.
- Crowns – Crowns are sometimes needed to hold together a compromised tooth. We offer the most up to date crown materials.
- Veneers / Cosmetic Dentistry – Cosmetic dentistry can come in many forms, all of which are possible here at Cedarwood West Dentistry.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants have truly become the standard of care for missing teeth are anchoring removable appliances (Dentures, Partials). There are many ways in which dental implants can be utilized. Talk with Dr. Seheult to find out what options are suitable for you.
- Extractions – Tooth removal procedures don’t have to be troublesome. Dr Seheult is very experienced with dental extractions and is capable of comfortably managing nearly all extractions.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Wisdom teeth (3rd Molars) often do not have enough room in the mouth or get stuck sideways behind the teeth in front of them. Thus generally requiring them to be removed. Dr. Seheult performs nearly all third molar extractions. Impacted molar removal procedures are often accompanied with Moderate IV Sedation.
- Teeth Whitening – Bleaching ones teeth can help someone feel more confident in their smile. It is a simple, safe and effective procedure. Different options are available from take home systems, to in office treatments.
- Nitrous Oxide – Nitrous Oxide also known as “Laughing Gas” is a very simple and safe way for the anxious individual to feel a ease during dental procedures.
- IV Sedation Dentistry – Dr. Seheult is sedation dentist trained and licensed in Moderate IV Sedation. Sedation dentistry, sometimes referred to as sleep dentistry, is an excellent way for additional comfort for surgical procedures, anxiety/fear or for individuals with intellectual disabilities. There are multiple levels and methods of sedation, most of which Dr. Seheult can offer for you. General Anesthesia options are also available at Cedarwood West Dentistry with a Dentist Anesthesiologist.
- Dentures and Partials – Conventional Dentures and Partials are removable appliances to replace lost teeth. They are still widely used and available, however dental implants have become a much improved solution for those
- Root Canals – A root canal treatments may be necessary to save a badly decayed tooth or one that is already infected. Dr. Seheult performs most root canal treatments, however there are occasionally some teeth which may be referred to the Endodontist (Root Canal Specialist).
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry – Many dental concerns regarding teeth with decay can be taken care of with minimal natural tooth removal. Modern white/tooth colored filling bonding techniques are utilized.
- Emergency Dental Care – We offer emergency services to all individuals, whether you are a visitor from out of town or a local who needs some urgent help. Please call for more information.
- Other Procedures – We may not have listed all offered services here on this page. If you have questions on a particular procedure you are interested in or just want more information, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Dr. Seheult focuses on you, helping you achieve the level of dental health you desire. Your options are discussed and together your plan is created to achieve your dental goals.